Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Final thoughts

I had a lot of fun with 23 things. I'd like to say it was all fun, but...I only lie when absolutely necessary (your hair does NOT look bad!) My favorites were Library Thing and Flickr, sites I'll definitely visit again. It was interesting to see what customers are doing...though I somehow doubt they are doing a lot of this at the library since my computer wasn't able to do it. Where do I go from here? Well, I think I'll start over. Now I need to figure out this new computer on my desk and I feel like I'm starting from scratch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.