Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Flickr Mashups


So, I'm going to post flickr mashups before flickr b/c I am having a few technical difficulties uploading my photos. (why is ritzpix being so evil??)
I used webmonkey.com, which has a list of the 10 best flickr mashups. The 1st I tried was Retrievr, where you can draw a picture on a sketchpad and it matches the closest pics from flickr. It was fun -- I have no idea why I would use it -- but it was cute. I entered 3 circles that ever so slightly looked like the snowman I was going for, and came up with this guy.
I also played with Captioner! which would be okay for maybe a gag gift or birthday card or something.
Flickrfling -- Wow. Not something I think I'll ever use again, but I can't believe people can create stuff like this.
Flickr Sudoku actually hurt my brain. I tried one with hamster images rather than the number 1-9. Sheesh, do I feel stupid.

1 comment:

J Alan said...

Regular Sudoku hurts my brain. Why would you do it with hamsters?

I tried the drawing thing. No matter what I drew I got black and white pictures of people.